Providing nutrition care and services to patients, staff and visitors.
The department intent is to provide nutritious appealing and cost efficient meals in a friendly manner while maintaining the highest quality food standards.
- Support service department
- Prepares and serves therapeutic meals from selective menus for inpatients and skilled care patients
- Prepares and serves cafeteria meals for employees and visitors
- Prepares meals for special hospital functions
- Prepares meals for guests of our patients as requested
Cafeteria Hours: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Meal Service Times:
Lunch: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Dinner: 4:45 PM – 6:00 PM
Food vending is located in the Cafeteria and available at all times of the day or night, with a convenient microwave oven. Candy/chip and pop vending is located on first floor by the Medical/Surgery nursing station and on ground floor by the Harlan Clinic.
Cold sandwiches, beverages and snack items are available between meal serving hours. A soft drink vending machine is available beside the cafeteria.