Nutritional Therapy

Registered/Licensed Dietitian:

Julie Klein, R.D./L.D.

(712) 755-4318

Our interest in your overall & nutritional health includes education.
A registered, licensed dietitian, also called a nutrition therapist,
may visit with you regarding your diet and is available for questions
or consultation during your hospitalization as well as after you are
discharged. Your nurse or physician can contact the nutrition therapist.


Most days

Services Provided:

  • Nutritional Assessments for inpatients, skilled care patients and others as requested by Medical Practitioner
  • Nutritional Counseling for patients, skilled care patients, hospice and outpatients
  • Nutritional Education through Cardiac Rehab, Diabetic Classes and individuals as arranged on a variety of health information topics